Thursday, October 8, 2009

Patricia King -"Spreading the Good Woo Woo"

Not sure how many folks know of Patricia King, but I know fans of Wretched Radio are well aware of her. The brief story is that she is part of the "Word Faith" movement *cough* heresy. Don't just believe me...check it against scripture. For more information on the problems with the "Word Faith" movement, check out http://justinpeters.org/

Anyway, after hearing the "original" on Wretched Radio and watching it on YouTube, I was struck that there could be something in there to make a sermon Jam. But since it's not a sermon, I would like to introduce my first ever "Heretic Jam" (auto tune edition)

The original:

My Remix:

2 comments:

The Marini's said...

Very funny! :)

GiBee said...

I can't even begin to describe on a family friendly blog what I think she sounds like she's doing ... yuck. It doesn't even come across as sounding spiritual. If you're gonna be a heretic, at least sound convincing.